MENATOX 2024 Call For Abstract
Abstract submission is now open!
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 December 2023
Notification to Submitters: January 2024
The 2024 Annual Meeting of the Middle East & North Africa Clinical Toxicology Association (MENATOX) will be held from February 8th to February 11th, 2024, at Novotel Al Bustan, Abu Dhabi. MENATOX is an excellent forum for the presentation of original research in the field of toxicology.
We are accepting abstract submissions until 11:59 PM EET Friday December 15th, 2023.
All abstracts will be reviewed for oral or poster presentations by the abstract committee. Authors will be notified at the time of abstract acceptance if their submission was accepted for presentation. Notification emails will be sent out early January 2024.
Abstract Submission Checklist
Review this CHECKLIST as a guideline before you begin your submission.
- Only unpublished data not previously presented at other national or international meetings may be submitted. Abstracts presented at local or regional meetings may be submitted.
- Authors cannot submit an abstract to MENATOX if the abstract or related manuscript has been published electronically or in print before the MENATOX abstract submission deadline of 11:59 PM EET on Friday, December 15th, 2023.
- Abstracts must include the following sub-categories:
o Research studies: Title; background; methods; results; conclusions.
o Case series/Case report: Title; background; case report/case series; discussion; conclusions.
o Do not include references in your submission.
- The abstract should be written in complete sentences using grammatically correct English. Spell out all abbreviations on the first usage.
- Abstracts are limited to 500 words.
- Tables and graphs are not included in the 500-word count.
- (3) small tables and/or graphs may be uploaded using the tool provided by the website. Images may be uploaded for the abstract review process only. They will not be published with the abstract.
- All abstracts must be blinded. Authors, including, for example, names of poison centers, should not be identified in any way on the page containing the abstract. Author names, contact information, and affiliations will not be included in the material sent to reviewers.
- Once an abstract has been reviewed, we cannot accept any requests to edit data in the abstract.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring the list of authors is complete and correct at the time of submission. No changes to authors will be allowed once the abstract has been submitted.
- Abstracts will be reviewed for oral and poster presentations.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the MENATOX 2024 conference. Abstracts will be published in Toxicology Communications (Taylor and Francis)
For more information on MENATOX 2024, go to https://www.menatox.org.
We look forward to your submissions!
Abstract submission deadline
December 15th, 2023
January 15th, 2024
All abstract presenters should be registered by
February 15th, 2024 to be included in the meeting publication