On behalf of the Middle East and North Africa Clinical Toxicology Association (MENATOX), we would like to invite you to attend our annual scientific meeting and conference being held on 08-11 February 2024, at the Novotel Al Bustan, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
It is our pleasure to announce that our keynote speaker is Dr. Alvin Bronstein. He is the President-Elect of the American Association of Poison Centers.
MENATOX 2024 will include several workshops in addition to our popular two-track sessions. Below is a sample of our highly anticipated program. Clinical toxicology themes:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Occupational and Environmental Exposures
- Drugs of Abuse
- Disaster and Military Medicine
- Analytical Toxicology
Special sessions and workshops:
- Medical toxicology for residents-in-training (in collaboration with ECREM)
- Poison centers and public health
- Research training workshop (offered by the UK NIHR)
- Snake and scorpion envenomations
- Climate change and related toxicological health hazards
- Outbreak investigation (Emory University and Integral Global) – by invitation
- Recognition and Initial Management of an Illness Cluster (RIMIC)
- CBRNE Emergencies and Emergency Department Decontamination (“Emory University’s Recognition and Initial Management of an Illness Cluster (RIMIC)” workshop)
MENATOX 2024 would not be possible without the invaluable support of the UAE Ministry of Tourism and Culture, Abu Dhabi’s Department of Health, and the Emirates Society of Emergency Medicine. With the logistics and planning are orchestrated by Wide Conferences and Exhibitions.
We look forward to seeing you in Abu Dhabi!
Ziad Kazzi, MD
Past President, MENATOX
Novotel Al Bustan, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates